BEFORE YOU BEGIN...

ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM, OR YOU CAN SIMPLY CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=David%20Teves
I keep rewriting my previous post, trying to clarify my memory of that evening. More than once I’ve tried to delete it, but I just can't--even tough it feels dangerous to me, and I have a creepy feeling that it might be dangerous for you, too. But as I said, I can’t delete it. There’s something in it that needed to be said. And though it doesn’t want publicity, I don’t think the café wants it deleted either.

So I’m going to keep on plugging and try to write about something else. Something to distract me. Something to prove to you all that I’m a clever bastard and worthy of your time. Something that won’t make you think, “This guy is losing it!”

One more thing: It's been almost a week, I haven't seen anything in the local papers about a car crash into the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment